Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Book Related Glasses

I'm a reader, book hoarder, lover of YA, call me what you want, but I never seem to get enough books. I have put my self on countless book buying bans, and it never holds up. I'll admit growing up books were not my favorite things. I hardly read, and if I did they were the very first american girl books (Samantha, Felicity, Molly), or the baby sitter club books. After high school I started getting into mysteries like Mary Higgins Clark, then Twilight came and after finishing those I was hooked on my YA (young adult books). Whether you hate or love Twilight you can't deny that there are certain quotes within the movies or books that you love, make you shed a little tear, or maybe even laugh.

Why not pull out a few wine glasses with those quotes from those books, or other books to get a conversation going.




Okay, I'm starting to work on a few glasses dealing with some YA books.

As of right now I have ones I have made are:

Beautiful Creatures by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia

 Cinder by Marissa Meyer

 The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

 Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead


If you have any question please leave a comment below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment