Tuesday, March 11, 2014

About the Creator



What's up Readers?
My name is Ashley.
I've been blogging for about 4 years now, but it's mainly at my Book Blog: Bookaholics Anonymous Online. (Yes, that was a shameless plug in of mine. LOL) I also have a few others that aren't worth mentioning right here.(If you really want to see them-Click here for my Blogger Profile) I'm currently 27 years old, but come April 4th, 2014 I will be 28 and then another 2 years til 30. :( I'm a pharmacy technician and have been since 2006 with the same company. I just married my love on November 16, 2013. Love you Ryan! 



Favorites 
Color(s)- Black and Red
Car- Eclipse
Animal(s)- White tiger and Dogs
Movie(s)- Fox and the hound
Tv Show(s)- Charmed
Non Alcoholic Drink(s)- Dr.Pepper and SweeTea
Alcoholic Drink(s)- Pennacle Whipped Vodka and Crown Royal
Book(s) Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
Rapper- Eminem
Wine- Arbor Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment