Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Prices


Prices will vary between $5.00 to $10.00 a glass. My idea isn't to charge 20.00 for one. I can understand if it is down right hard to make, or if it is extremely artistic. I for one am not an artist and don't claim to be. Do I like to draw? Create? Have fun? Yes! That is mainly what I am doing with these, but also I want to be able to sell them and make some kind of profit for the time and money I put into buying the materials, but I also know that people don't have 20.00 for a glass. Ten dollars will be my cap, and that's if it's DETAILED. I will try, and make a few different kinds of glasses and put up here to show the different styles and what amounts they would be.

Examples:
-One with no drawing just words and a design would be the $5 dollar mark

-

No comments:

Post a Comment